The Christmas season is in full bloom. I love this time of year where everyone just seems a little more Jolly. Derek has been crazy busy with school in work. This semester he took on a full load. He was working 40 hours, 12 credits for school and a brand new baby. We are glad that this semester is over and he can finally breathe and I actually have a husband now! You bet that first month of him being gone all day long I would cry myself to sleep. It was hard to be home alone all day! So I was a little selfish of his time when he was home. Raymond is 14 weeks today!!! He gets cuter and cuter every day. He is getting so smiley and on Monday the 5th of December we heard him laugh for the very first time. We were sitting there at the Latimer family home evening and I had just changed his bum and was changing him into his pj's and I was tickling his little tummy and just like that he laughed. Derek and I were so excited so of course, we pulled out our phones and he stopped and we haven't been able to make him laugh since. We were definitely those proud parents and we have tried to do the exact same thing and nothing has worked. Derek wants him to progress faster than he does but he is just not there yet. Just yesterday we tried to make him sit up and he just nose dives into the carpet. It is the funniest thing cause he still has no strength in that department. He is starting to talk more. He loves to be facing out when you are holding him. He is just so interested in everything that is going on. He has been doing this thing when he is eating and he is done he will look up at me and smile and I'll start to talk to him and he gets this huge grin on his face and will shy away and start sucking again. It is my favorite time of day. I love seeing Derek interact with Raymond interact. It is the cutest thing in the world. He is such a good dad and Raymond loves him. He will be a daddy's boy for sure!!!
 |
| "Sitting up" |
 |
Happy Boy
|
 |
| 14 Weeks |
 |
| They are all a little blurry cause sometimes he just won't sit still! |
No comments:
Post a Comment